Group Admins

Setup Support

Public Group active 5 years, 5 months ago

This group gathers all the discussions for issues that may occur during the installation of the iTETRIS platform.

Configure Problem (3 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image Siyuan Hao said 9 years, 2 months ago:

When I configure the iCS with the command make install , I occurred an error as following :
    haosiyuan@ubuntu://home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS$ sudo make install
    Making install in src
    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/src’
    Making install in foreign
    make[2]: Entering directory `/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/src/foreign’
    Making install in mersenne
    make[3]: Entering directory `/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/src/foreign/mersenne’
    make[4]: Entering directory `/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/src/foreign/mersenne’
    make[4]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am’.
    make[4]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am’.
    make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/src/foreign/mersenne’
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/src/foreign/mersenne’
    Making install in tcpip
    make[3]: Entering directory `/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/src/foreign/tcpip’
    g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../src -I/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/./src -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -DNDEBUG -MT socket.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/socket.Tpo -c -o socket.o socket.cpp
    socket.cpp: In destructor ‘tcpip::Socket::~Socket()’:
    socket.cpp:131:4: error: ‘::close’ has not been declared
    ::close( server_socket_ );
    ^
    socket.cpp: In member function ‘void tcpip::Socket::close()’:
    socket.cpp:354:4: error: ‘::close’ has not been declared
    ::close( socket_ );
    ^
    make[3]: *** [socket.o] Error 1
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/src/foreign/tcpip’
    make[2]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/src/foreign’
    make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/haosiyuan/iTETRIS_Platform_0.2.0/iCS/src’
    make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

who can help me ? please

• Avatar Image Cyril N said 9 years ago:

Hello,

you can see this thread : http://sourceforge.net/p/sumo/mailman/message/30066055/

If you add #include <unistd.h> in the top of the file src/foreign/tcpip/socket.cpp it should be better.

Regards

• Avatar Image Saleh said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Hello,

I’ve faced the same issue. In my case, the problem was that I was trying to install iCS in a new version of Ubuntu 12.14. My advise is that you need to make sure that you are using the Ubuntu 12.04 version. In my case it works.

Regards